A reminder to all of our clients that the National Minimum Wage (NMW) and National Living Wage (NLW) hourly rates increase from 1st April 2017, as follows:
- Age 25 and over: £7.50 (increased from £7.20)
- Age 21 to 24: £7.05 (increased from £6.95)
- Age 18 to 20: £5.60 (increased from £5.55)
- Age under 18: £4.05 (increased from £4.00)
- Apprentice: £3.50 (increased from £3.40)
More information can be found here.
Please note that Director’s who do not have an employment contract in place with their employing company are not bound by the NMW and NLW rates.